Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ryan Lin

Hello everyone, my English name is Ryan and the Chinese name is chao hong.
I come form taipei, i have lived there for 22years never move to other city.
My major is business administration, and this year is my last year in this
school. but i have studied there for only two years. haha

My habit are sport and music. before went to this school, i joined a music wind
band at junior college.
I was very sad when i konw there are no wind band in this
school.
But i konw many friend who like play sport in this school, it's made me very
excited.
We always play tennis and badminton when we have free time.
Fortunately, i made many friend form many different department in this NTUST.
If you like play sport, you can call me i will very happy to play it with you.

By the way, i forget to introduce which music instrument i play.
In the wind band, i play the clarinet which voice is very good and comfortable and i play
the piano at home.
I love music very much because it always make me happy.

I'm very happy can attend this course, and i hope i can make me English better
and make more friends

4 comments:

Candy said...

hey, you look slender on the photo ...hahahahahah

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...

Hope you enjoy your very last semester in this school, Ryan.

Nadia said...

WOW! Clarinet sounds cool!
Maybe we can do exercise together someday:)
I love sport as well.