Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jobs



(A)

But I naively chose a college
I had no idea what I wanted
None of this had even hope of any practical application in my life
I’m pretty sure none of this would have happen
Don’t settle
If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.
This was the closest I’ve been to facing death and I hope it’s the closest I get for a few more decades.

(B)

After I listen his speech, the most impress me is that

I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle/

Nowadays, not everyone can lucky to so what their love, including student’s major or kind of job. So more and more people do the job are not related to their major. They don’t know how why to learn that no interesting them, they even think they wasted their time to go to school. I think Jobs consider this situation so he dropped out of college.
I hope I can find what my love especially my future job. Do what I want. Fortunately, at least I like my major now because I want to be a successful businessman.

No comments: